The past few weeks, for me, have been about experimenting with different items, whether it be in the fashion department or skincare. I love playing with different trends and throughout the month of April I fell in love with some new items I want to share!
This is my very first monthly favorites post. I hope that I can continue to do these kind of posts/videos for you all-as long as I do have favorites that are worth talking about (hehe). Anyway, I collected 5 different items over the past month, that I feel are worth EVERY PENNY. Don’t believe me? Keep reading.
1. Black fringe booties-the first item I wanted to mention are the shoes (pictured above). I have been on the hunt for black booties for such a long time now. I happened to come across these on Lulus.com and there are 3 things that sold me: One, the cutout design on the side was very different from what I have seen before. Two, the fringe on the back is too cute and a perfect touch to the shoes in my opinion. Three, suede! Although I wasn’t too sure how easy it would be to maintain this material, but so far so good. Oh, and did I mention they are on sale? They can be purchased here.
2. As I mentioned in my video (below), I don’t like to splurge on handbags. I am really simple when it comes to my purses and I just wanted something that would be suitable for different occasions. I loved the color of this handbag in particular, and its cute dainty size. Not to mention, the vegan leather feels so soft. It has a magnet closure strap with two inside pockets. The purse can be purchased here.
3. The Cleansing Micellar Water by Simple has saved me so much time at night with removing my makeup. All I have to do is apply a generous amount to a round, cotton pad and wipe all over my face to cleanse, hydrate, and remove any makeup-talk about a multi-tasker! I love it because it doesn’t irritate my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and brand new. Plus, it’s only $7.29 in drugstores. You can’t beat that! Shop the item here.
4. I never imagined I would willingly apply an oil to my face, until I heard about this Tea Tree Oil from The Body Shop. I was going through a crazy break-out phase and was desperate to try anything. I have now been using it for about 4-6 weeks and can say I have seen quite a difference in my skin and I believe it’s due to this miracle oil. I kid you not, I applied this before bed when I saw a giant pimple coming through on my forehead and it completely disappeared the next morning.
5. The Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion from The Body Shop has been the perfect compliment with the Tea Tree Oil I previously mentioned. It’s lightweight, dries matte, and helps prevent blemishes so I like to apply this in the daytime before makeup. This item as well as the Tea Tree Oil are the first products I have ever tried from The Body Shop and so far I have no complaints. I hope to stop by a store and see what other goodies they have! Shop the product here.
I talk a little bit more about all the items mentioned above in my newest video below if you’d like to check it out. Don’t forget to subscribe!
So what items have you been loving for the month of April? Would love any suggestions on what items I should check out in the months to come. Thanks for stopping by!